Admin Note: This page has fulfilled its purpose and will no longer be updated with the latest happenings at The New Age of Politics. To find the absolute latest news and updates about The New Age of Politics, “Like” the Fan Page on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter!
Recent News, Blog Status Updates (not really like Facebook, I promise!), and other minor details you may want to know:
- Starting the Summer of Blogging (and upgrades!) with the change to the way you contact me about feedback, questions, suggestions, etc. It’s now over in the neat little sidebar. Also, I will be adding a Digg button to each post as it gets published, and maybe back-adding a few to my recent writings. I’m still figuring out the best place to put it in the post, so things may look slightly different each time you come back. Also, there will quite possibly be a major change over the summer that hopefully shouldn’t cause me too much of a headache. Though it will involve me getting down into the nuts and bolts of how the site works and throwing some code around, so who knows. Don’t worry, I’ll do my best to ensure the site stays up throughout that time.
- Well, still working on trying to get Cameron to write something. Trust me, priority 1 for the next year is getting an additional voice on here regularly as you requested last November.
- The Second Writer Lives! Finally got him set up on the blog, and he should be writing something to put up in the next few days. Give Mr. Cameron Moubray a warm welcome, folks. Oh, and I have also edited his “audition” post, “North Korean Economics” to show that he is, in fact, the author. If you have any comments/feedback specifically related to his writing, you can e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that any comments about the actual content of his posts should be left on the blog as usual. We love debates!
- Announcing a little side-project! Contrary to popular belief, I don’t just think about politics 24/7. In fact, some of my random thoughts can be pretty entertaining, and maybe just as informative as my writing here. To check out the non-political side of me, head on over to Bassitone’s Rants.
- Have you ever been reading one of the posts on here and wanted to share it with friends/family/the world in general? Well, now you can. I’ve added a retweet button and a toolbar with a bunch of other sharing services, including digg and facebook, to a few recent posts. Further, all posts from here on will have these. You don’t realize how involved these functions are until you try to implement them yourself